Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oversized Spouses

Just a posting I put on the Cowboy Junkies website

My musings and thoughts on this particular subject are not Shakespearean and perhaps don't belong here and if not, will I am sure Blair will set me right. It's about my pet peeve as a male.

Why do women allow themselves get grossly fat. It has been my experience, first with my 1st wife, then my next spouse that they started out slim and then gradually got heavier and heavier until I lost all interest in them. And I am not talking about some pleasing junk in the trunk, I am talking about all out obesity. And they wonder why my mojo is moribund? Where are their heads at? I have some aquaintances in the same boat; they also bemoan the fact and let me add that we are all physically fit males. And to top it off, they(the fat housewives) moan on about how they are the same persons inside and the extra weight should make no difference, Yeah, right, what that shows is a severe lack of insight on what makes a male tick. Who do they think they are fooling? They are only fooling themselves.

It's just not all about being pleasing to look at because I am not any Tom Cruise handsome hunk by any means. I can't do anything about my thinning hair, nor the whitening of what's left nor my facial features but I sure as hell have enough pride in appearance to have a fit body. The fat woman does not seem to have that attribute. And yet they expect us to be all hot to trot when they get into the mood. Sorry Toots, that's not how it works. Appearance does count. If we try to talk to our so-called better halves about maybe slimming down a bit, we get the huffy silent treatment, the cold eye stare, the moaning about what pigs we are, etc etc. So ladies, if you have wondered why your man drifted away, perhaps the answer is in the mirror. Take a look.

This is not meant to be woman-bashing. I just wanted to get this off my chest and am interested in any feedback. Do I have a point or do I have a point?

1 Comments:

At March 21, 2013 9:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

order an fMesyHRL [URL=http://www.aaareplicahandbags.weebly.com/]top replica handbags[/URL] to get new coupon yMoaJPte [URL=http://www.aaareplicahandbags.weebly.com/ ] http://www.aaareplicahandbags.weebly.com/ [/URL]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home