Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Enough of the NB liberals

Boozehounds - Rise Up -- Strike

The money grabbing, tax happy Liberals have:
1. Increased income taxes
2. Increased property taxes
3. Increased booze prices.
4. NB Power getting ready to ream us with double digit electrical rate increases

All while bailing out their political liberal cronies of the credit union management to the tune of $60 million of your taxpayers money.

Enough is enough. Strike!!!. Stop buying booze. Let them feel the power of the previously quietly suffering taxpayer. For those of you who cannot go cold turkey, at least cut your purchases by half. If necessary, make a run to Quebec with a van. If enough people do this, it will have an impact.

As for me personally, I will hold out as long as possible. I already make my own wine, I can always start making my own beer. To the barricades!!! Spread the word!!!!

God, I am so sick of the corruption of politics in this province, no matter what party is in power. Just heard that the Premier saw to it a company in his riding and who has his father on the board of directors, got a government grant. Something stinks there as well.

3 Comments:

At April 25, 2007 11:48 PM , Blogger Canuckguy said...

April 26/07 Update:
--Here is another way they squeeze more money.
Last year my mother qualified for a property tax reduction under the Seniors Property Tax Reduction program. Her income was just under $20,000 by a few hundred dollars. The ceiling is $20,000, over that, no tax break.
--This year she did not qualify because her income was a few hundred dollars over $20,000 due to her indexed pensions and higher interest on her savings due to higher rates.
--So due to inflation creep, she lost out on a significant property tax savings. If the max income allowed was indexed to inflation like her pensions, she would have been eligible.
--Meanwhile back at the cesspools, the credit unions are being robbed blind by their management. And this government will bail them out, make noises about an investigation and then the whole thing will be whitewashed and those thieves will get away.

 
At April 28, 2007 6:39 AM , Blogger Canadian Sentinel said...

Finally, you got your own blog going, CG!

Mind if I annoy the heck outta ya, poke ya with a pointy stick? Hee-hee!

The Herring-Choking Librano sonsabitches also increased auto registration to, I believe, $75.

Tax and spend, thy name is Shawn Graham Librano$$$!

Ah, they failed to index the brackets! Yet another tax grab!

Do you yearn to leave this province, too?

Like the Chicken-Choking McGoofy Librano$$$ of Ontario, these guys are plainly inexplicable! Do all Liberals fail to understand that people want good government, not the same old, same old nonsense we've had enough of?

And, yes, I'm jumping up and down, redfaced, steam shooting out of my ears, blood pressure at the bursting point... hey, I'm a scary, extreme right winger after all, right? LOL

Nevertheless, do enjoy your weekend and watch out for them scary, extreme right wingers like myself... never know when we're gonna jump out from behind the bush at ya and yell, "boo!" ;)

Have you made the move to get yourself on the NB Blogroll yet?

 
At April 28, 2007 3:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hello Sentinel:
--You found me. Eeeek! As for your question about the NB Blogroll, I have to admit I am not particularily savvy about that sort of thing. I have not looked into it and thus have no idea how to go about it. Probably simple as pie.
--I prefer visiting other blogs anyway, I started my blog just to see what was involved and I had no particular intention of using it much. More than anything, I just like writing to myself and seeing it in print.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home